Our 6ft ripstop PVC umbrella is made from heavy duty PVC material to ensure protection from the elements when at work. Made with fibreglass poles, they continue to work when knocked and/or dented, unlike metal telescopic poles. The umbrella has been tested and approved by various electricity companies and railways and has been specifically designed to create a more robust structure to help support work carried out in railway environments.
Other sizes are also available - 8ft and 10ft.
- Ripstop Heavy Duty PVC reinforced cover material
- 100% waterproof
- Wet storage
- 1.8m (6ft) span
- Flame retardant (BS7837:1996)
- Translucent – allows NATURAL light through into work area
- No loose components
- Fully non-conductive – no metal parts
- Fibreglass telescopic handle (1.5 m to 2.1m)
- Unlike metal telescopic poles not working when knocked and dented our fibreglass telescopic poles continue working
Additional extras - please contact us for more information
- Corporate logo / branding
- External guy lines 3off
- Umbrella curtain
- Railway Umbrella Clamp
- Hi Vis Safety Stripe
- Other sizes available - 8ft and 10ft.