Welcome to our Website!
The term Sheerspeed Shelters Ltd or 'us' or 'we'refers tothe owner of the website whose registered office is: Unit 3,DiamondHouse, Reme Drive, Heath park Industrial Estate, Honiton, Devon, EX141SE. The Company is registered in England & Wales number; 03493192,VATnumber GB768 5442 88.
The content of the pages of this website is for your generalinformation and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide anywarranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completenessor suitability of the information and materials found or offered on thiswebsite for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information andmaterials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liabilityfor any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on thiswebsite is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shallbe your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or informationavailable through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by orlicensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than inaccordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms andconditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which arenot the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on thewebsite.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to aclaim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include linksto other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to providefurther information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Wehave no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website fromanother website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any disputearising outof such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Credit Card Security
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraudusing oursystem over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted inthe softwarewhen the order is placed using 128-bit encryption. They are onlydecrypted afterthey reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on anyweb site.
We do not disclose buyer's information to 3rdparties.Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of contents ofyour shopping cart once you have selected items. The only time a customerreceives emails from us is when an order is placed, queries, and rarelycomplaints or special offers and new products are available.
The type of information collected includes your name,address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit/debit card details. Nosensitive information will ever be collected from you.
The information we hold will be maintained accurately and wewill only disclose this information to 3rd parties for delivery purposes andpayment collections.
We accept all Debit and Credit Cards (2.7% charge on creditcards) on the website; BACS or Cheque payments can be made by prior arrangementonly and payable to Sheerspeed Shelters Ltd. All prices are subject to thecurrent VAT rate of 20%. Please note, all our payments are settled in GBP currency only.
Upon receipt of payment we aim to dispatch goods as soon aspossible, subject to availability.
All goods remain the property of Sheerspeed Shelters Ltd.,until full payment is received.
Standard service is Next Day delivery for UK Mainland foritems available in stock. We also offer a before 9:30, 10:30 or 12delivery service.
Important Notice: Please note due to our busy winter period,please note manufacture lead/delivery time is currently 2 weeks from date oforder. Unless it is a stock item which are readily available. If your requestis urgent please Contact us
Bespoke/Custom Printed Products
Custom printed products will be delivered within7-14 workingdays from receipt of approved artwork and deposit. Balance payment is requiredin full, prior to dispatch. All deliveries MUST be signed for as proof ofdelivery.
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase. Cancellationof bespoke/custom printed goods deposit/payment will not be refunded. You willalso be liable for any other cost that may have been incurred up to 90% of thefinal price agreed for the printed goods. If however any goods received areeither defective or unsatisfactory, we kindly ask that you notify us bytelephone, email or in writing within 24 hours of receipt reporting any damageor indicating if a replacement or refund is required.
For orders received and paid for by 4pm (Monday to Friday -Sat delivery only upon request and will cost more),we aim to dispatch yourorder the same day - subject to availability. However to achieve this, at Telephonecall must be made to us, to confirm this service is required or we cannotguarantee dispatch the same day (During busy periods, Bank, Easter&Christmas holidays there might be delays for 5 days or more days due tofactory shutdown).
Most of our products are normally bulky/heavy (10kg) forthese we use Tuffnells/TNT Courier Service’s - Standard or Express deliveryavailable. Delivery prices are not included in the item price and are calculatedupon receipt of orders. For smaller items, less than 5kg, we may use Royal Mailvia 1st Class Service.
Damage and Returns Policy
If the goods arrive and there is a shortage or they aredamaged or appear to be damaged in anyway, the courier’s receipt note must bemarked accordingly, giving a full description of the shortage and /or apparentdamage.
Any damage or shortage must be notified to us in writingwithin 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
All goods that have been agreed in writing for return mustbe in an unused condition and dispatched, at the customer’s expense, via atrack-able courier service and/or Royal Mail’s Special or Recorded deliveryservices. No refund or exchange will be made unless these conditions arecomplied with fully.
Please note, there is a 20% re-stocking charge for returnedgoods and 10% cancellation fee on orders above amounts of £4,000.Goods will beinspected upon return and must be in unused condition and in original packaging- once accepted a refund will be issued to the value of the product minus 20%re-stocking fee. Delivery charges are non-refundable and goods to be returnedat customers cost.
We guarantee your satisfaction, therefore all our productare covered by a twelve (12) month guarantee against faulty workmanship and/oroperational faults when used in the appropriate manner advised.
Please see Damage and Returns Policy for method to be usedfor returned goods.