Our Sound Engineer & Production Cart Shelter provides protection from all weather elements for all of your equipment when on location. Its heavy duty PVC lower section allows for maximum natural light into the work area. We can also design this shelter using PU Nylon material for lighter weight.
Our translucent material replicates a frosted bathroom window with no direct visibility.
The panoramic clear windows on the upper section will allow for 360 degree viewing.
We can manufacture in a range of sizes and colours. So if you cannot see the colours or size you require please don't hesitate to contact us.
Storage bag, guy straps and tent pegs included!
- Lower section - HD PVC reinforced - Flame Retardant BS7837:1996
- Upper section - Panoramic clear windows for 360-degree viewing – Flame retardant
- Hooded vents – 2off
- 100% waterproof seams
- Wet storage properties
- Robust Die cast central joints
- Centre joint rubber protection (INTEGRATED) Non-Conductivity & Finger protection
- No Loose components – integrated frame & Cover
- Fibreglass framework
- Rubber protected feet for extended product life
- External D Rings
- 7off Guy straps & Tent pegs
- All spare parts available
Additional options (please contact us)
- Alternative lower section colours
- Other sizes/dimensions
- Ballast bags – Gravel/Water
- Additional front and rear zips
- Tent repair kits
- PU coated Polyester/Nylon material
- Quadrant rear door - extra entrance/exit
- Heavy duty carry bag in three sizes