Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Website!
The term Sheerspeed Shelters Ltd or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Unit 3,Diamond House, Reme Drive, Heath Park Industrial Estate, Honiton, Devon, EX141SE. The Company is registered in England & Wales number; 03493192, VAT No.GB768 5442 88.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Credit Card Security
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We do not disclose buyer's information to 3rd parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of contents of your shopping cart once you have selected items. The only time a customer receives emails from us is when an order is placed, queries, and rarely complaints or special offers and new products are available.
The type of information collected includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit/debit card details. No sensitive information will ever be collected from you.
The information we hold will be maintained accurately and we will only disclose this information to 3rd parties for delivery purposes and payment collections.
We accept all Debit and Credit Cards (2.7% charge on business credit cards) on the website; BACS or Cheque payments can be made by prior arrangement only and payable to Sheerspeed Shelters Ltd. All prices are subject to the current VAT rate of 20%. Please note, all our payments are settled in GBP currency only.
Upon receipt of payment we aim to dispatch goods as soon as possible, subject to availability.
All goods remain the property of Sheerspeed Shelters Ltd., until full payment is received.
Standard service is 2/3 days and we also offer Next Day delivery for UK Mainland for items available in stock (working days only). We can offer a before 9:30, 10:30 or 12 delivery service and Saturday delivery upon request.
Important Notice: Please note, some of our products are built upon ordering and the lead time on manufactured items are 2/3 days turn around. If it is a stock item which is readily available, we will dispatch immediately via our Next day courier service. If you require an item urgently please Contact us to ensure your order is processed to enable us to prioritise.
During Bank holidays, Easter and Christmas holidays orders will be processed upon return to work depending on the shut down dates.
Bespoke/Custom Printed Products
Custom printed products will be delivered within 7-14 working days from receipt of approved artwork and deposit. Balance payment is required in full, prior to dispatch. All deliveries MUST be signed for as proof of delivery.
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase. Cancellation of bespoke/custom printed goods deposit/payment will not be refunded. You will also be liable for any other cost that may have been incurred up to 90% of the final price agreed for the printed goods. If however any goods received are either defective or unsatisfactory, we kindly ask that you notify us by telephone, email or in writing within 24 hours of receipt reporting any damage or indicating if a replacement or refund is required.
For orders received and paid for by 4pm (Monday to Friday-Sat delivery only upon request and will cost more),we aim to dispatch your order the same day - subject to availability. However to achieve this, a Telephone call must be made to us, to confirm this service is required or we cannot guarantee dispatch the same day (During busy periods, Bank, Easter & Christmas holidays there might be delays for 5 days or more days due to factory shutdown).
Most of our products are normally bulky/heavy (+10kg) for these we use Tuffnells/TNT Courier Services - Standard or Express delivery available. Delivery prices are not included in the item prices and are calculated upon receipt of orders. For smaller items, less than 5kg, we may use Royal Mail via 1st Class Service.
Damage and Returns Policy
If the goods arrive and there is a shortage or they are damaged or appear to be damaged in anyway, the courier’s receipt note must be marked accordingly, giving a full description of the shortage and /or apparent damage.
Any damage or shortage must be notified to us in writing within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
All goods that have been agreed for return within 14 days from receipt of goods must be in an unused condition and dispatched, at the customer’s expense, via a track-able courier service and/or Royal Mail’s Special or Recorded delivery services. No refund or exchange will be made unless these conditions are complied with fully.
Please note, there is a 20% re-stocking charge for returned goods and 10% cancellation fee on orders above amounts of £4,000. Goods will be inspected upon return and must be in unused condition and in original packaging - once accepted a refund will be issued to the value of the product minus 20% re-stocking fee. Delivery charges are non-refundable and goods to be returned at customers cost.
We guarantee your satisfaction, therefore all our product are covered by a twelve (12) month guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or operational faults when used in the appropriate manner advised.